Every Breath You Take--Official Playlist

Playlists remind of these stories of mine I wrote. I poured every bit of my heart into this heart. But that doesn't always mean something is going to be a bonafide blockbuster, huh? Doesn't matter. I'm grateful to have had the opportunity to write this story.

Here's the official playlist because I had several as I was writing this story. If I could only make one cd, this would be it for this little love story.

(Thanks for asking, Meggs . . .)

#1. "Clair de lune" (from Suite Bergamasque) by Leon Fleisher off Two Hands

#2. "Life In Technicolor" by Coldplay off the magnificent Viva la Vida

#3. "Every Little Thing She Does Is Magic" by The Police off Ghost in the Machine

#4. "Sparks" by Coldplay off the transcendent Parachutes

#5. "Big Sky" by Annie Lennox off Songs of Mass Destruction

#6. "Cecilia" by Simon & Garfunkel off The Best Of Simon & Garfunkel

#7. "The Chain" by Fleetwood Mac off Rumours

#8. "Fragile" by Sting off Fields Of Gold: The Best Of Sting 1984-1994

#9. "The Scientist" by Coldplay off the one that started it all for me A Rush Of Blood To The Head

#10. "Hallelujah" by Jeff Buckley off Grace

#11. "One" by U2 off Achtung Baby

#12. "La petite fille de la mer" by Vangelis off L'Apocalypse Des Animaux Soundtrack

#13. "It Comes And It Goes" by Dido off Safe Trip Home

#14. "Every Breath You Take" by The Police off Synchronicity

#15. "Claire De Lune" by Philadelphia Orchestra off Ocean's 11

#16. "Death and All His Friends" by Coldplay off the healing and glorious Viva la Vida

Labels: , , ,